Beeke, Joel R.
This is an 'ebook'. It contains the same content of its equivalent hard copy (NOT A PDF) and is available in ePub or MOBI formats to be read on your computer, tablet or electronic book reader that accepts those formats.
Note: You will receive an email link to download your MOBI/EPUB EBOOK file after your payment has been processed. If you order outside regular bookstore hours, your EBOOK file may not arrive in your email inbox until the next business day.
“The testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple” (Ps 19:7).
In this age of uncertainty, we need to stand on the rock of God’s revelation. You will find encouragement in this book to trust the Bible as God’s inerrant, authoritative, clear, and sufficient word, as well as guidelines for how to use the Bible for personal joy and practical living.
Table of Contents:
The Bible as the Written Word of God
1. The Wonder of the Word—Michael Barrett
2. The Authority of Scripture—Geoff Thomas
3. Challenges to the Word: A Case Study on Adam—William VanDoodewaard
The Glorious Properties of God’s Word
4. The Clarity of Scripture—Jack Schoeman
5. The Sufficiency of Scripture—Geoff Thomas
6. The Inspiration, Infallibility, and Authority of Scripture—Gerald Bilkes
The Beautiful Life of Feeding on God’s Word
7. Holding Fast to the Word of Life— Ronald Kalifungwa
8. The Word of God and the Making of the Man of God— Ronald Kalifungwa
9. Finding Joy in God’s Word—David Murray
10. Receiving and Doing the Word—Joel Beeke
Joel R. Beeke (PhD, Westminster Seminary) is president and professor of systematic theology and homiletics at Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary; a pastor of the Heritage Reformed Congregation in Grand Rapids, Michigan; editor of Banner of Sovereign Grace Truth; editorial director of Reformation Heritage Books; and a prolific author.