This is an 'ebook'. It contains the same content of its equivalent hard copy (NOT A PDF) and is available in ePub or MOBI formats to be read on your computer, tablet or electronic book reader that accepts those formats.
Note: You will receive an email link to download your MOBI/EPUB EBOOK file after your payment has been processed. If you order outside regular bookstore hours, your EBOOK file may not arrive in your email inbox until the next business day.
We live in a challenging cultural moment; there are reasons for great alarm and concern in society around us and it’s easy to lose heart. Yet the Christian hope of the last things, so wonderfully disclosed in the Scriptures and so certainly embodied in our risen Savior, is a beacon of beauty and glory shining on our way as we traverse the ugly and the gloomy. In this book, you will encounter encouraging messages that address the end times from a variety of perspectives (exegetically, topically, historically, and experientially). Contributors include Michael P. V. Barrett, David Strain, Daniel Timmer, David P. Murray, Derek W. H. Thomas, Greg Salazar, Adriaan C. Neele, William VanDoodewaard, Joel R. Beeke, and Gerald Bilkes.
1.The Day of the Lord: Escaping the Inescapable (Zephaniah 1–2) —Michael P. V. Barrett
2. The Number of the Sealed (Revelation 7) —David Strain
3. The Last Battle (Revelation 19:11—20:15) —David Strain
4. Beauty and Glory in Revelation 21 and 22 —Daniel Timmer
5. The Signs of the Times —David P. Murray
6. Heaven —Derek W. H. Thomas
7. Jesus Believed in Hell: The Christian’s Modern Dilemma —Derek W. H. Thomas
8. The Beauty and Glory of the Puritan Millennium —Greg Salazar
9. Jonathan Edwards: Surprised by the Beauty and Glory of God —Adriaan C. Neele
10. Thomas Boston and the Kingdom of Heaven —William VanDoodewaard
11. The Marriage of Christ and His Church (Revelation 19:7–9) —Joel R. Beeke
12. The Final Victory (1 Corinthians 15) —Gerald M. Bilkes
Joel R. Beeke is president and professor of systematic theology and homiletics at Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He also serves as a pastor of the Heritage Reformed Congregation in Grand Rapids, and as editorial director of Reformation Heritage Books.