Beeke, James W.
Bible Doctrine for Teens and Young Adults is a three-volume series consisting of thirty chapters which contain explanations of all major biblical doctrines. Volume 1 contains chapters 1–10; volume 2, chapters 11–20; and volume 3, chapters 21–30.
Each of these books is written in a clear, precise, and easy-to-read style. The series includes hundreds of informative charts and illustrative stories. It incorporates the Reformed doctrinal standards, numerous discussion questions, term definitions, and catechism questions and answers for memorization from Abraham Hellenbroek’s A Specimen of Divine Truths. The books were written for home — personal or family reading; school — Bible doctrine teaching; and church — catechetical instruction.
May the Lord richly bless this means of instruction in His eternal, scriptural truths to both teens and young adults, to the honor and glory of His most worthy name.
Table of Contents:
21. God's Moral Law - Commandments 6 and 7
22. God's Moral Law - Commandments 8-10
24. God's Church, God's Offices, Church Discipline
25. Creeds, Doctrinal Standards, Liturgy, Church Order and Government
26. Church History, Five Points of Calvinism, Means of Grace: Word and Sacrament
27. Holy Baptism
28. Public Confession of Faith, The Lord's Prayer
29. Eschatology (1) - Intermediate State, Christ's Second Coming, Millennium
30. Eschatology (2) - Resurrection, Final Judgment, Hell, Heaven