Beeke, James W.
Bible Doctrine for Teens and Young Adults is a three-volume series consisting of thirty chapters which contain explanations of all major biblical doctrines. Volume 1 contains chapters 1–10; volume 2, chapters 11–20; and volume 3, chapters 21–30.
Each of these books is written in a clear, precise, and easy-to-read style. The series includes hundreds of informative charts and illustrative stories. It incorporates the Reformed doctrinal standards, numerous discussion questions, term definitions, and catechism questions and answers for memorization from Abraham Hellenbroek’s A Specimen of Divine Truths. The books were written for home — personal or family reading; school — Bible doctrine teaching; and church — catechetical instruction.
May the Lord richly bless this means of instruction in His eternal, scriptural truths to both teens and young adults, to the honor and glory of His most worthy name.
Table of Contents:
11. The Offices of Christ - Prophet, Priest, and King
12. The States of Christ - His Humiliation and Exaltation
13. The Holy Spirit's Gracious Work - Common and Saving Grace, God's Calling, External and Internal Call
14. Regeneration - Conversion
17. Sanctification - Good Works
18. God's Law
19. God's Moral Law - Its Two Tables, Commandments One and Two
20. The Moral Law, Commandments 3-5