What does Christian faithfulness look like when life feels unpredictable, hard, or just plain ordinary?
We want to follow Jesus, but it’s easy to become more focused on our present situation than on a long view of faithfulness. Working through the unique challenges that come with seasons of waiting, caretaking, suffering, worry, spiritual dryness, and more, Everyday Faithfulness delves into practical ways to build habits into everyday life that will aid in spiritual growth throughout a lifetime.
Introduction: Think Like a Farmer
1. What Is Everyday Faithfulness?
2. Faithful When You’re Just Not Disciplined
3. Faithful When Your Hands Are Full
4. Faithful When You’re Waiting
5. Faithful When You Doubt
6. Faithful When You’re Suffering
7. Faithful When Your Heart Is Cold
8. Faithful When You Sin
9. Faithful to the End