Roberts, Richard Owen
Children in Revival tells the stories of children, some as young as four years old, who have been involved in revivals in Scotland over three centuries. Whole communities and indeed nations have been influenced by the power of God at special outpourings of his Spirit.
1. Scotland in the 1740's Whitefield visits Scotland, Revivals in Cambuslang, Kilsyth, Easter Ross
2. A Century of Societies Various Societies and Movements started in the 1800's that helped to spread the gospel
3. A Nation on Fire 1859-63 Testimonies of Revival from The Far North to The Borders
4. The Era of Mass Evangelism 1864-1904 The period after the 1859 Revival to D.L. Moody's visits to Scotland,P.
5. The Twentieth Century From the pre-war period to the Hebridean awakenings
"A historically well-documented account of a work of God among children. Young people were meeting with God, there were personal encounters with Christ... rascals were transformed [and] children were gathering for prayer." - Renewal Magazine
"...these youngsters of Scotland heard God's call and responded in obedience and faith. Children in Revival shows what God can do when we heed the Master's words and 'suffer the little ones to come." - Timothy George, Founding Dean of Beeson Divinity School, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama