Hodge, Bodie & Patterson, Roger
This final book in the series focuses on the atheistic or humanistic type of religions. It would be one of the most valuable for the church in the Western World where anti-god and pro-evolution religions are beginning to explode, for it was written to refute those religions and show how they fail. Unlike most books on world religions, this title dives into the secular humanistic religions. The book starts with God’s Word as the absolute authority. In doing so, God becomes our guide to refute false religions.
Table of Contents:
1. Secular and Atheistic Religions: Overview
4. Secular Humanism
5. Nazism: A Variant of Secular Humanism
6. Scientology (Thetanism/Church of Scientology/Hubbardism)
7. Communism: The Failed Social Experiment
9. Epicureanism and Evolutionary Religions
10. Dualism and the Types of Religions
11. Christian Syncretism with Evolution and Other Belief Systems (Compromise)
12. The Religion of Naturalism
15. Afterlife: “What Must I Do to Be Saved?”
Appendix A: The Bible versus Other Alleged Holy Books
Appendix B: What Makes a Christian Martyr Differ from Other Faiths' “Martyrs”?
Appendix C: Do Secularists Have a Foundation for Morality?
Appendix D: Intelligent Design Movement
Appendix E: Is Evolutionary Humanism the Most Blood-stained Religion Ever?
Appendix F: Responding to Atheist Propaganda
Appendix G: Responding to Skeptics
Appendix H: Evolution (Not Creation) Is a “God of the Gaps”
Mr. Bodie Hodge attended Southern Illinois University at Carbondale and received a B.S. and M.S. in mechanical engineering. His specialty was a subset of mechanical engineering based in advanced materials processing, particularly starting powders. Currently, Bodie is a speaker, writer, and researcher for Answers in Genesis–USA.
Roger Patterson earned his BS Ed degree in biology from Montana State University.