USED- Adam Clarke, Commentary on the Old and New Testaments 6 volumes, 1832 (Clarke) -USED
- J. Emory, 6 volumes, 1832
- V. 5 is not uniform with the rest. It is larger, published by a different publisher in 1837.
- All with modern initials, date, book number in pencil on ffe; all with name/date from 1845
- All bindings still solid, although some volumes have cracked front hinges
- Foxed throughout; two volumes missing title field on spine
- All volumes full leather; rubbed, scuffed, a little peeling; corners, edges bumped and rubbed
- No marks noted in texts