If you were asked how you know the Bible is true, do you have an answer?
Over 29 issues addressed, including:
- Who made God; where did God come from?
- Has Noah’s ark been found?
- Hasn’t Bible text been changed over the years?
- Is Hell real?
- Did the ten plagues of Egypt really happen?
We are an increasingly skeptical society — whether it comes to politics, science, or even faith. People see conflict everywhere, even about fundamental aspects of the Bible. When church leaders are at odds about biblical truth and scriptural authority, believers are left confused and uncertain, needing clear biblical truth.
Addressing topics from popular culture like the Shroud of Turin, or “missing” books of the Bible, and even what makes God’s Word unique among holy books, How Do We Know the Bible is True? Vol. 2 is a “must have” resource for churches, libraries, and home study.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: The World’s Most Dangerous Book? – Ken Ham
- Why Are Young People Walking Away from Our Churches? – Ken Ham
- Harvard, Yale, and Princeton – Once Christian? – Bodie Hodge
- Why Are Many Christian Colleges Shifting to a Secular Road? – Dr. Greg Hall
- Who Created God? Where Did God Come From? – Bodie Hodge
- Why Is the Bible Unique? – Dr. Carl J. Broggi
- What Is Apologetics – and Why Do It? – Ken Ham and Bodie Hodge
- Should We Trust the Findings of the Jesus Seminar? – Tim Chaffey
- What about Theistic Evolution? – Roger Patterson
- Being Consistent: Trusting the History in the Gospels and Genesis – Roger Patterson
- Christian Unity…and the Age of the Earth – Steve Ham
- Radiocarbon Dating? – Andrew A. Snelling
- Radioactive Dating of Rocks? – Andrew A. Snelling
- The Shroud of Turin – Was It in the Grace with Christ? – Bodie Hodge
- Chronology Wars? – Larry Pierce
- Has Noah’s Ark Been Found? – Bodie Hodge
- What about Theophanies (Appearances of God) in the Old Testament? – Tim Chaffey
- What about Annihilationism and Hell? – Bodie Hodge
- How Can I Use Hell in Evangelism? – Ray Comfort
- The Importance of the Reformation – Dr. Carl J. Broggi
- Were Adam and Eve Real People? – Dr. Georgia Purdom
- The ‘Missing’ Old Testament Books? – Brian H. Edwards
- The ‘Missing’ New Testament Books? – Brian H. Edwards
- Has the Bible’s Text Been Changed Over the Years? – Dr. Ron Rhodes
- Nazca: Defying Evolutionary Ideas? – David Wright
- Did Atlantis Exist? What We Can Learn from Bible History – Bodie Hodge
- The Authority Test: Christianity or Humanism? – Bodie Hodge
- Was Jesus Wrong? Peter Enns Says Yes – Tim Chaffey and Roger Patterson
- Were There Really Giants as Described in the Old Testament? – Tim Chaffey
- Did the Ten Plagues of Egypt Really Happen? – Steve Fazekas
- Spreading the Good News – Roger Patterson
- Afterword: Where Do We Draw the Line? – Bodie Hodge
Ken Ham is the president/CEO and founder of Answers in Genesis - U.S. and the highly acclaimed Creation Museum. Ken Ham is one of the most in-demand Christian speakers in North America.
Mr. Bodie Hodge attended Southern Illinois University at Carbondale and received a B.S. and M.S. in mechanical engineering. His specialty was a subset of mechanical engineering based in advanced materials processing, particularly starting powders. Currently, Bodie is a speaker, writer, and researcher for Answers in Genesis–USA.