Nancy Leigh DeMoss is beloved for her openness, insight, and boldness in urging women to give themselves wholly to God. You’ll see why in these three powerful works, packed into one hardbound, collectible edition.
Nancy DeMoss has discovered an irrefutable spiritual principle: before every great movement of God there is always a time of deep repentance. Here is her moving, true account of how God created that brokenness in others—and the astonishing revival that followed.
For a Christian, waving the white flag doesn’t mean, “I give up!” It means, “Victory at last!”
Struggling with stubborn habits? Secret sin? Spiritual strongholds? The key isn’t how committed you are to the battle—it’s how surrendered you are to God. Here is the breakthrough you’ve been waiting for—the first step towards a deeper, richer, victorious spiritual life.
Your fullest experience of God will only come when your life is holy and your heart is pure.
If you’re longing for a deeper connection with God, you must first answer His call to holiness. Here Nancy Leigh DeMoss shares practical principles for having a life that is set apart—and a heart is set on fire.
Table of Contents:
Foreword by Henry T. Blackaby
1. The Heart of the Matter
2. What Is Brokenness?
3. Biblical Portraits: Broken and Unbroken
4. Am I a Proud or a Broken Person?
5. The Blessing of Brokenness
6. Journey into Brokenness
Afterword: A Personal Testimony
Foreword by pastor Jim Cymbala
1. The Battle for Control: Kingdoms at War
2. The Terms of Christian Surrender: Unconditional and Lifetime
3. A Hole in the Ear: Bondslaves Forever
4. The Whole of Our Lives: A Living Sacrifice
5. Facing Our Fears: Finding Him Faithful
6. Living the Surrender Life: Making It Practical
7. The Pattern: The Surrendered Savior
8. Yes, Lord!: Bowing the Knee
1. The Splendor of Holiness
2. The Motivation for Holiness
3. The Enemy of Holiness
4. The Face of Holiness
5. The Pathway to Holiness: Put Off – Say No to Corruption
6. The Pathway to Holiness: Put On – Say Yes to Grace
7. The Heart of Holiness
8. The Passion for Holiness
Epilogue: Here Comes the Bride!
Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth is the host and teacher for Revive Our Hearts, a daily radio program for women heard on 250 stations. Since 1979, she has served on the staff of Life Action Ministries in Niles, Michigan. She has authored or coauthored eighteen books.
“When our pastoral team reads a book by Nancy Leigh DeMoss, we listen. We are riveted. We are convicted. When you taste the pleasantness of painful and precious truth, you want more. I thank God for the heart-awakening, holiness-advancing, Christ-exalting ministry of Nancy Leigh DeMoss.” – John Piper