DeMoss, Nancy Leigh
Much is said and written today about mentoring. A mentor is a guide, a teacher, a counselor, and an advisor: all words that apply to the Titus 2 woman.
Becoming a Titus 2 Woman is a tool to train older women to successfully mentor younger women. Within these pages are many examples of how to disciple younger women. This book is practical in its approach as it teaches how, by God’s grace, we develop the character that God wants every mature woman to have. Each chapter concludes with study questions.
Table of Contents:
Part 1: When I Disciple a Younger Woman
1. A New Philosophy of Life
2. Three Areas to Mature
3. Examples of Discipling Younger Women
Part 2: How Does a Titus 2 Woman Act?
4. Her Character
5. Her Response to the Younger Woman
Part 3: What Does a Titus 2 Woman Teach?
6. To Love Their Husbands and Children
7. To be a Sensible and Pure
8. To be a Worker at Home and to be Kind
9. To be Subject to Her Own Husband
Part 4: Why Should a Titus 2 Woman Teach?
10. So as Not to Dishonor the Word of God