One can either take the Bible as the basis for scientific truth or use ever-changing evolutionary assumptions as the foundation for your biblical and scientific knowledge. The Bible-as-base model resolves contradictions and gives concrete answers; the evolution-as-base model is as unsure as building a house on sand. Ken Ham knows this, and wants to provide families and individuals with the answers to questions raised by the media's wholesale acceptance of evolution, be it human or cosmic.
Unafraid to take on the tough questions, Ham and the other authors he has assembled eviscerate notions of millions of years, gap theory, dinosaurs turning into birds, and a local flood. Moreover, they give the basic facts behind the Ice Age, distant starlight, carbon-14 and radiometric dating techniques, and the supposed proofs for evolution.
Perhaps best of all, and what sets this book above others of its kind, are the final two chapters which are instructional to evangelism. Showing how this information can be used in witnessing and how dinosaurs can be used in spreading the Gospel message as given in the Creation narrative. Adults, kids, believers, nonbelievers, creationists and evolutionists can all benefit from this resource.
Table of Contents:
- Is There Really a God? – Ken Ham & Jason Lisle
- Why Shouldn’t Christians Accept Millions of Years? – Terry Mortenson
- Couldn’t God Have Used Evolution? – Ken Ham
- Don’t Creationists Deny the Laws of Nature? – Jason Lisle
- What About the Gap & Ruin-Reconstruction Theories? – Ken Ham
- Cain’s Wife – Who Was She? – Ken Ham
- Doesn’t Carbon-14 Dating Disprove the Bible? – Mike Riddle
- Could God Really Have Created Everything in Six Days? – Ken Ham
- Does Radiometric Dating Prove the Earth Is Old? – Mike Riddle
- Was There Really a Noah’s Ark & Flood? – Ken Ham & Tim Lovett
- How Did Animals Spread All Over the World from Where the Ark Landed? – Paul F. Taylor
- What Really Happened to the Dinosaurs? – Ken Ham
- Why Don’t We Find Human & Dinosaur Fossils Together? – Bodie Hodge
- Can Catastrophic Plate Tectonics Explain Flood Geology? – Andrew A. Snelling
- Don’t Creationists Believe Some ‘Wacky’ Things? – Bodie Hodge
- Where Does the Ice Age Fit? – Michael Oard
- Are There Really Different Races? – Ken Ham
- Are ETs & UFOs Real? – Jason Lisle
- Does Distant Starlight Prove the Universe is Old? – Jason Lisle
- Did Jesus Say He Created in Six Literal Days? – Ken Ham
- How Did Defense/Attack Structures Come About? – Andy McIntosh & Bodie Hodge
- Is Natural Selection the Same Thing as Evolution? – Georgia Purdom
- Hasn’t Evolution Been Proven True? – A.J. Monty White
- Did Dinosaurs Turn into Birds? – David Menton
- Does Archaeology Support the Bible? – Clifford Wilson
- Why Does God’s Creation Include Death & Suffering? – Tommy Mitchell
- How Can I Use This Information to Witness? – Ken Ham
Bonus: How Can We Use Dinosaurs to Spread the Creation Gospel Message? – Buddy Davis
Ken Ham is the president/CEO and founder of Answers in Genesis - U.S. and the highly acclaimed Creation Museum. Ken Ham is one of the most in-demand Christian speakers in North America.