Here is your comprehensive guide to creationist thinking on the Flood in an easy-to-understand style!
Don't Miss the Boat provides various perspectives on the biblical account of the Great Flood that speak to both the technical and scientific evidence we see around the world today. This book contains information for the layman who wants to know the basics, as well as the solid evidence that can be shared with anyone. Theological considerations, historical essays, and scientific implications are included, as well as fictional representations that convey the emotional power of God's judgment on a wicked pre-Flood world, rounding out this unique resource.
Table of Contents:
1. The World before the Flood
2. Preparing for the Flood
3. God Remembered Noah
4. A Covenant and a Rainbow
5. The History of the Ancient World
6. Why Our Society Stopped Believing in the Flood
7. The Flood and the Modern Creationist Movement
8. How Did the Flood Start?
9. The Waters Above
11. The Design of the Ark
12. The Animals Came in Two by Two
13. Radiometric Dating and the Flood
14. During the Flood
15. The Ice Age
16. Short Stories
17. The Gospel According to Noah