Bible Doctrine for Older Children is a two volume series consisting of twenty chapter which contain simple explanations of all major biblical doctrines. Book A contains chapters 1-10 and Book B chapters 11-20. The explanations were written for children eleven years of age and older. This series contains more than 150 stories and illustrations to help explain the doctrinal concepts being taught.These books were written for home, personal, or family reading; school Bible doctrine teaching; or church catechetical instruction. The teacher's guides for each volume contain the questions from the student book and the answers to those questions.
1. Introduction, God’s Revelation, The Bible
2. God’s Names, God’s Attributes, The Trinity
3. God’s Decree, Predestination
4. God’s Creation, Angels
5. God’s Providence
6. The Creation of Man, The Image of God, Man’s Soul and Body, The Covenant of Works
7. The Fall of Man, Sin, Death
8. The Covenant of Grace
9. The Mediator, The Natures of Jesus Christ, The Names of Jesus Christ
10. The Offices of Jesus Christ, The States of Jesus Christ
James W. Beeke is the Inspector of Independent Schools for the Ministry of Education: Province of British Columbia, Canada. Prior to this position, he was a Christian School principal for twenty years. He holds a Master's degree in Educational Leadership and speaks for a wide variety of educational conferences and teacher professional development meetings. He is the author of seven textbooks for Bible doctrine instruction written for students from the 4th through 12th grades. He and his wife Ruth have been blessed with five children and nine grandchildren.